Sunday, February 28, 2010

You will learn to love your body when you find something more important to worry about

I think most people reach a time in their life where they have more important things to worry about than their body.

I used to be obessed with my body. I used to spend a lot of time and energy at the gym. It was exhausting, not just the exercise, but mentally to.

Now i care a lot less about what i look like. I have found something that is more worthy of my time and energy, helping people deal with depression and bipolar disorder.

Now all my stress is related to my website :)

I feel free now and I think you will too when you find something to do that is important to you.

Another thing that would help is getting rid mirrors in your house. If you're obsessed with what you look like you're looking at yourself too much.

I would rather have a belly than worry about not having one.

For more life saving tips like this one, visit www.depressiondodging.com

No comments:

Post a Comment