Monday, April 11, 2011

Wounds Teach us Lessons




A wise man once said that

Well, i'm learning my lesson now. This is my 3rd day in a row being punished. I'm being punished for being a dumbass and i will continue to be punished as such until i stop doing the same stupid thing over and over. I can't just go out and party like a normal person. They don't have to crash and be miserable like i do after. I'm turning 27 this year and i'm still running around getting shit-faced and getting into fights. I can't just keep acting like a little boy anymore and expect my life to get better.

You know when you just wake up in the morning and everything sucks? Well thats whats been going on in my world these past few days and I deserve it. When you're depressed you can make the mistake of thinking that you're cursed and doomed to suffer, but that isn't true. A lot of the time its our own self-destructive decisions that get us into deep shit, not fate. Are we smart enough to make better decisions in the future so that we can avoid hurting ourselves? Absolutely!

So next time something painful happens to you, don't just feel sorry for yourself, but try to learn from your mistake so that it doesn't happen again.


Hope you (and I) wake up tomorrow and everything is spectacular:)


No comments:

Post a Comment