Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Depression Self Help: Getting Up In The Morning






I've been having some problems getting up in the morning recently and i think its because I don't have a reason to get up. I just get up, then having nothing to do and go back to sleep. When i finally do get up i feel like shit for having wasted the day.


I think its important to have goals in order to get out of bed in the morning. So today I decided that i would add an "anxiety" section to the website. Its been a while since i've added something to the site and so many people (including myself) who suffer from depression also suffer from anxiety. I remember when I was building the website and every morning i'd get up and head straight for the library. I did that every day for about 9 months and i liked it.


So today i went to the library and got started. There are tons of books about anxiety and i'm sure i'll have to go every day for at least a couple of months to read them all. I'm so excited. The website is just gonna keep on getting bigger and better.


Hope you're feeling well

No comments:

Post a Comment