Small victories can help you with overcoming depression or bipolar disorder and feeling better about yourself every day. Every day is filled with opportunities for small victories.
A small victory is when you defeat your depression or irritability with willpower. Some examples of small victories are:
- Being kind to someone that cares about you even though you’re depressed or irritated.
- Continuing to work even though you’re having trouble concentrating.
- Going to the gym even though you don’t feel like it or you’re having anxiety about going out.
- Getting up at a reasonable hour even though you’re afraid to face the day.
- Trying again even though you failed the last time.
You can read the rest of this article at http://www.depressiondodging.com/overcomingdepressionwithsmallvictories.html